What is Covered
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in EXTAR LLC products.
What is Not Covered
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage to EXTAR LLC products caused by the owner modifying, attempting to modify, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage to EXTAR LLC products caused by the owner carelessly handling, improperly operating, or otherwise using the product as not outlined in the Owner’s Manual.
- This also does not warranty any accessories included with your purchase that come from a third party. All warranty issues regarding third party products must be dealt with through the third party.
How Long Does This Coverage Last
This warranty last for one (1) year and ten (10) days from the original date of purchase of this product.
Who is Covered
This limited warranty covers the original purchaser of the EXTAR LLC product, after having filled out completely and sent the warranty card to EXTAR LLC to activate the warranty. The limited warranty also covers future owners of the product during the coverage period of the warranty.
How to Obtain Services
To use the benefit of this limited warranty the owner must acquire a “Warranty Merchandise Authorization” number from EXTAR LLC. To acquire warranty authorization, contact EXTAR LLC. All warranty claims should state the model and serial number of the firearm, a description of the difficulty experienced, and the date of purchase. Once authorization is received, the firearm should then be shipped to: Warranty Service Department, EXTAR LLC, 1070 Metric Dr., Lake Havasu City, ARIZONA 86403. It is recommended that the shipment be insured by the owner, since EXTAR LLC will not accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit. Transportation and insurance charges to return the product to the owner will be paid by EXTAR LLC, if the claim is covered by Extar’s warranty.
What EXTAR LLC Will Do
- Repair the item to ensure proper function.
- Replace the item if EXTAR LLC is unable to repair it due to the nature of the damage.
- Issue a refund for the item only if the two previous solutions are not possible or satisfactory to the client.
What EXTAR LLC Will Not Do under this Limited Warranty
- This limited warranty does not assume the risk of loss during shipment
- This limited warranty does will not insure the product during its shipment to the client.
- This limited warranty does not guarantee any services outside of what is outlined in this warranty.
Limitation of Liability
EXTAR LLC shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion or relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.